Make-up artist Bubah Alfian pens a note for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan after he meets her at Paris Fashion Week 2023: “I used to hang her poster from Devdas with blue saree in my room”

https://ift.tt/w3Z0XQp

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan made her way to Paris, this past weekend, to walk the ramp at the Paris Fashion Week 2023 for L'Oréal Paris. She wore a cape gown made of gold shimmer. Following her ramp walk, make-up artist Bubah Alfian took to his Instagram handle to share a picture of himself with Aishwarya and penned a note for her.

On his Instagram, he shared a photo and wrote, “I such a big fan of @aishwaryaraibachchan_arb for a longtime from Jeans movie and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam,Devdas,Josh,Dhai aksar prem ke,Taal,Ae dil he muskhil.. I am very grateful to be able to meet @aishwaryaraibachchan_arb.  She was very kind.. and I could feel her warmth as she holds my hand while I cried tears of joy. She is the embodiment of an angel! Thank you so much for being good idol let alone a role model to me..”

 

View this post on Instagram

  A post shared by Bubah Alfian (@bubahalfian)

He added “Aradhya was also there to greet me, saying thank you for the makeup brush I gave her.. @thevalgarland @lorealparis thank you so much for inviting me to meet my idol..I cried because I was so happy.. when finally i took this pic and Aishwarya Said “you made ittttt.. hahaaa” i love youuuuuuu. I sang Silsila yeh chahat Ka.. and all day she keep smiling yo me,and when she left she said,Ciao Bubahhhhh. I really love Aishwarya Rai for a long time and I used to hang her poster from Devdas with blue Saree in my room and she was one of the reasons why I became a makeup artist and designer, her beauty influenced my life thank you so much @aishwaryaraibachchan_arb @claurakiehl @thevalgarland @stephanelancien @lorealparis @cerenhepyalniz and also we can see @ellefanning she’s amazing.. makeup by @thevalgarland.”

Meanwhile, on the work front, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was last seen in Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan II. The actress played a double role in the two-part movie. ALSO READ: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan graces the Paris Fashion Week Ramp for L’Oréal in shimmery golden cape gown


Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts